Responsible for maintaining the integrity of inventory at Kirkland's stores, support distribution center research related to stores.
* On a daily basis, research store inventory discrepancies via exception reporting and store communication. Includes, store to store transfers, dc receipts and case-pack issues.
* Research stale and negative inventory at stores.
* Provide support to stores, loss prevention and customer service with inventory related questions.
* Support ad hoc reporting requests related to damages, shortages and discrepancies.
* Physical Inventory process, from system set up thru reporting.
* Physical inventory research, including in transit, transfer research and variance report analysis.
* Work within third party providers website to view status of physical inventory.
* Work with IT on implementation of any changes, testing and understanding of inventory/expense flow.
* Weekly and monthly reporting related to damages, receipts and adjustments.
* College degree preferred, accounting a plus.
* 1-2 years experience, Inventory Control experience preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal with all levels.
* Analytical, ability to problem solve.
* Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.