SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.Position Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Appropriate communication skills
- Education - ASN, BSN preferred
- Med/Surg experience preferred
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Associated topics: care unit, domiciliary, mhb, nurse, nurse rn, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, unit